As a mom, we are always concerned with what goes in our babies’ tummies, right? I don’t remember where I got this recipe (if you know, leave the link in the comments section, please!) but we tried it out and I feel a lot better giving them this every now and then than some of the other sugary snacks out there. I would love to make everything at home and grow our own vegetables but that takes time and requires a bit more skill than I have right now. I’m working on it though!
Here’s how you make it:
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Use cookie cutters to cut shapes out of your tortillas. You can use whole wheat, our store didn’t have them (one of the cons to living in the country I guess).
2. Spray cooking spray on both sides
3. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture on one side.
4. Cook for about 5 or 6 minutes or until they are crispy.
5. ENJOY! We ate ours plain but you can dip them in applesauce for a yummy dessert!
*If you need a salty snack, you can sprinkle with Mrs. Dash, garlic powder, etc.!